Friday, November 9, 2018

BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY - FIRE STARTERS EMBER IGNITERS AND TWO STUDY HALLS



I was a senior in high school. Life sucked. I didn’t want to be in school. I didn’t want to be in my crappy little hometown. I wanted to be out living a life of adventure and show business.  A teacher/counselor pulled me aside and commissioned me (2 study halls, but I HAD to stay in school) to write the Senior Play... I wrote a parody/tribute to Saturday Night Live (called Wednesday Morning Live).  It was fun.  We closed the entire show with fellow classmates recreating a LIVE version of #BohemianRhapsody music video onstage. Showbiz is my life now. Life does not suck. Here's to you GREAT TEACHERS.  Thank you for stepping in... because... here's the deal... Teachers really really matter. ‬So... teachers... don't give up!  Your work matters.  You are fire starters.  You are ember igniters.  You may not get to SEE the ember burst into flames, but it happens.  It happens thanks to your love, your attention, and your work.   #thankyou #gratitude #teacher #queen#bradshawhighschool #florencehighschool #seniorplay #teachersmatter#firestarters #emberigniters

No comments: