Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Make You Laugh (or at least giggle)




One of the sweetest sounds in the universe is laughter.  

My favorite would be the laughter of children, but truly, any old laughter will do.  Interestingly, many (or most) of the magic routines I create actually end in laughter.  The trick itself can sometimes (even if it's super magical) elicit a laugh.  It's really my favorite ending.  Laughter is good for your body, mind, and soul.  It doesn't cost anything and it usually lifts your spirits.  

So here are a few silly - PHOTOSHOP - pics (a friend did these for me) that I hope will make you laugh (or at least giggle).  

Enjoy. 

Written by Rockin' Eco Hero - Steve Trash® 

Want to be SO UNIQUE in the marketplace they HAVE to ask for you? You can, but you've got to find YOUR light bulb first. www.findingyourlightbulb.com    

###

No comments: